Tuareg

Tuareg
Tuareg

venerdì 17 novembre 2023

In memory of Aleah

Posted here: https://www.facebook.com/aleahstarbridgeofficial/posts/pfbid0DCpzwZBHNvDmi9dBxkZYwiQhWB2oUz5KnvJVBuU5BdPrnwFLjZA99wWAMneZQGoWl?comment_id=1187331281875271 .

I waited a long, long time before looking for more information on the 'Water and Wine' singer, her first song I discovered; when I finally did, it was too late. Mea maxima culpa – my greatest fault, which I will never be able to remedy again in the future. ⌛️

Apart from that. This disc is pure poetry, it is the poetic summa of an artist who moves only with the sound of a seductive and melancholy voice. We all will miss you Aleah, that's for sure, but I personally thank you for the emotions you are able to instill within me (us) through that indecipherable passion for music that perhaps you thought about even in your last moments, as if to forever crystallize that thought so that it would accompany you in your longest journey, and the result is what we feel. I can touch your soul through the notes, and as long as you live through them you will never truly die. Forever young, forever eternal, forever Aleah. 🕯

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento